Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Barnight in T minus...a day

Wow, 344 and its associates are just getting so excited for barnight. We actually start preparing on Sunday, and in no way is that depressing.

Odyssey in 10 seconds
My Greek Myths professor sent this to the class. You know some kids are just going to watch this instead of reading the 406 page book and think they can do well on the test. And I know who they are.

Another Odyssey
The Odyseey and The Simpsons? In one video? WHAAAA?!

The Posh Lifestyle
These kids are adorable, and the video combines everything I love—boys (almost the right age, God how I have stooped so low in my life of solitude), British accents (cocknier the better), soccer, and Posh Spice. You know I love me some of that crazy robot, she’s got alien boobies, is covered in diamonds and I can’t get enough. I also enjoy seeing her take a soccer ball (footbooool) to the stomach.

Apache
I can’t tell if I love this or hate this or am just cringing because I’m so disturbed…either way, I’m feeling something.

Kaylyn Taylor Orr
Notebook Girls have a lot of facebook friends we don’t exactly “know.” But I do look at all their photo albums, especially this one girl named Kaylyn Taylor Orr, because her profile is just so rich and full of exclamation points. She’s from Kentucky. Here is a short selection of her "about me, "a greatest hits of her profile, if you will.
-She wants to be a Victoria’s secret model when she grows up!
-God is her number one passion
-Her all-time favorite season is Winter!
-She prefers Rings over any other jewelry!
-She has a very close relationship with her parents!
-When she grows up, she wants to adopt a dog from the pet shelter and name it “Mina"! [sic]
Ok there is so much more, I will probably do a bunch of other entries on her, but I should really stop this before I get sued or just some really angry emails with a lot of exclamation points and smiley faces. Point being, here is a video she made for her high school club or team or something. She's the hot one.

Daily Dose of Sick Nasty
It’s going to be a good season.
WesRugby members: note the “I’m A Star” jump they seem to do during the haka. Clearly since we’re doing a similar warm-up we will be equally as hardcore.

Chris Jack Oldie But Goodie
The thing that is so great about Chris Jack is his candor and honesty re: the powerful sport of rugby. He tells it to you straight, he gets sore after games. You know why? Because there is a lot of running in rugby, and it makes you tired. Also, he gives you all the details about a trip abroad, like how he lost his mobile charger, and how the first thing he noticed about Wales was that it was cold. Also I just found out he is married, but really, has he seen this face aka the moneymaker? Yeah, Mrs. Jack can pack her fucking bags that’s for sure. Get out of town.

Can you handle his truth?
This guy reminds me so much of creepy guys at Fountain street parties who somehow engage you in really deep conversations that you just can’t get out of when secretly you’re getting really paranoid because he made you a drink and would you really let someone that talks like this make you a drink and why is his hand on your lower back I mean are you fucking kidding me, and what’s with the chain, you're from Greenwich you tool, and you’re not really sure if he’s going to kill you or just make out with you forcefully or what, but either way it will not be fun. Oh..that doesn’t happen to you? Yeah me either. I don’t even know what’s going on right now. Also he has a kid, that’s fucked up. Named Hayden. Even more fucked up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

greenwich . . . no 't' . . .greenwich

Anonymous said...

omg that description of the fountain party was just so intense, i understand exactly!!
xoxo isabella