Tuesday, March 6, 2007

More More More

I just got so exited by the previous post that I had to do another one.
Also I'm trying to avoid rereading my notes for my American Lit 1865-1945 test.

Saturday Is Rugby Day
Rugby season is starting up! After playing some indoor rugby (all fun and games until someone breaks a glass) with the boys next door, I thought I should get my own ball (just in time for indoor Wednesday pregaming with Avital, and in no way could hat ever be a bad idea).
I’m getting this ball.

Guess the product/Blind Item
“It’s wicked, but they love it!”
Hints, from the ad: action packed ride-on for both boys and girls
Wide age group
Can be used by both one rider or two
Please leave out obvious answers like cocaine and the entire WesRugby team.

Video from Tony
How to sum up Tony in a paragraph? It’s an impossible task. Probably the most important thing to know is that he has great hair, a dog that is sweet but has fucking hideous hair, and this summer we had great pillow talks about life and boyfriends and girlfriends and which subways we would take in the morning. Except I always knew because I’m actually from the city.
He basically owns South Orange and Maplewood, but come on, it’s still South Orange and Maplewood.
One day we will live together on a mountain top. *
He sent me this video


*he doesn’t know I have these plans

No comments: