Tuesday, March 13, 2007

“I mean yes, I love the huge thighs…I just didn’t know why they were running down the field!”

While you were on a gay rugby team…hey…wait a second…
(watch this video)

I just recorded the New York Times podcast with my dad—every week he has a different person read the question. Then he takes a picture of them with the headset on in our state of the art home studio (aka some little recording program on my dad’s imac). As I get older I realize my dad and I are actually the same person. I’ll put up a link to that soon. I’m pretty sick right now, so I can’t tell if my recording is sexy Lindsey Lohan voice or just really gross phlegm holding back a hacking cough voice. You be the judge!!!


Padova here I come!!!
I just got accepted into this abroad program in Padova, Italy, so to get myself psyched and in that special Eurotrash mood (I am currently wearing a neon yellow stretchy mini dress and one of those weird pseudo-mullets with bizarre highlights put in random places). Here’s the video for a great Italian jam “Voglia di Dance all Night.” It’s so good. You know your feelings are real when they can’t be expressed in just one language.

I swear to god this is not one of those times I typed “gay + ____” (soccer, life etc) into youtube to see what would happen.
This was a purely organic find.

This is though
Little kids playing sports is HILARIOUS.

Toodlez yall!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) look at this emo boy style on this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com