Thursday, March 22, 2007

"I mean who wouldn't want to buy a used car from a genie?"

While you were reminiscing about your old Notebook Girl days (and deciding you are not, in fact, washed up)...


Montgomery’s answer to Good Ole Tom’s.
At school there is this ad on TV all the time for Good Ole Tom’s. You can bring your gold down to Good Ole Tom, a kind, elderly gentleman with a love of gold and giving out cash for it, and he’ll give you money. So come on down! Bring your friends, bring your kin.
Anyway, this ad is sort of Montgomery’s younger, blacker version of that, meets The Cha Cha Slide and Jump On It. Hilarity ensues.


Continuing our tour de Eurotrash music videos
When I was living with a host family in Italy, my host brother and I spent most of the day watching MTV Europe. This girl, Jentina, was all over TRL Roma. She even performed this song you’re about to see on TRL Roma, and she was wearing these thigh high dior boots (of course they said Dior on them, or how else would you know how much they cost) and a bathingsuit. Choice lyrics from her classic hit Badass Strippa—"badass strippa in the escalade, jump out the truck I’m in san tropez. I have come to show you how to party, you have got to get with this. I don’t take no shhhh from nobody. I’ll take your lyrical diss. Buy it!"
Gold, solid gold.


Sad-Ass stripper
The SOV Lady Soverign’s answer to Jentina.

No comments: