Saturday, March 10, 2007

Day 1

Ok, so my two-a-days plan isn't going so well. I did watch an episode of Two-A-Days last night, it was a really good one because Max is under a lot of pressure both on and off the field, and Alex is just so cute (but he might be cheating on Kristin with some other girl! Except let's be real, Kristin, you're pretty busted, and Alex is, well, a specimen). Anyway, I ran this morning, but I still have remnants of the Washington Street Lung/Sophia's disease/going out for four nights a week this entire semester has crippled my body, so I might not make it to the second workout. Fascinating, I know. And yet, somehow, life goes on.

Finally Feral Children Get Their Own Website
There are a few things I love to write about here, including The Girls Next Door, All Blacks, and children raised by wolves. The Girls and The All Blacks have their own websites, so why not wolf babies? Exactly. My favorite part of the website is where they talk about all the different developmental problems that come from being raised by animals (possibly to dissuade kids who hate their parents from running away to become one of the pack?), including psychosocial dwarfism (a boy who was seven looked like he was three, and a girl who was thirteen looked only seven) and hypertrichosis—hairy children. There are a lot of stories/interviews with people who found wild children, including one form this seemly kind but maybe kind of weird guy who reports—“he appeared to communicate by some form of sign language. When we found him, he had hair all over his body. We took him to jail for safe-keeping…” Jail? For Safe-keeping? Listen, I’ve been to Rikers, and in no way is that place for safe-keeping, especially not the safe-keeping of wolf children. Something doesn’t sound right. Also, one of the kids is called “starved Jessica.” There’s a girl at wes we call that, but not because she was a wolf baby. It’s because she has an eating disorder.


Daily Dose of Sick Nasty
It’s so good.

What would a Unicorn Do?
I ask myself this a lot. I’m like Unicorn, this one guy is being a dick, this other guy doesn’t call me back, what should I do? And the unicorn looks at me and goes fucking frolic in a meadow, obvz.

No comments: