Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cause he's only got 12 men...

While you couldn't play rugby (I hurt my arm through a harrowing combination of Will Duncan/drinkup related injury and tackling an enormous beast of a woman at the Le Babson game)...

Gay Slap
This gem is from Lindsey. She's taken Gay+Soccer to a whole new level, and the bitch works it, owns it, loves it.

Old British Men Rugby Song
If every word in that sentence didn't make you want to click this link, I don't know what's wrong with you. I can't really understand what they're saying, though. Something about bollox and apple up my arse. It's great.

Shocking cats
I actually almost shat on the floor of Olin when I saw this. That would have been crazy!

Mystery animal attacks child
Insert lame celebrity joke here. Was it Nicole Richie hunting for nutrition? (Babies are high in iron). Fuck it. I hate this place.

Sometimes elk try to fight but then their horns get stuck together.
Hilarity ensues!

Great photos
This isn't particularly funny, nor is it supposed to be--unless turn of the century depressing sepia pictures of Indians being forced west is your kind of Komedy (capital K), in which case let the games begin.

No comments: