Sunday, April 22, 2007

They have rugby AND shopping?! Are you kidding me?!?!!!

And where is that thing that combines the exclamation point with the question mark when you need it?!!?

This weekend was Beast of the East, a schweet rugby tournament we went to. They even had a store full of things to buy!!!!! Old Meth (our men's team) went there too, and there is really nothing more lovely than having all of them sitting four feet away from you (love being a wing and guarding my sidelines) when you tackle someone and get up and realize you're only wearing one cleat. Because that makes you look like you play some badass rugby because you're a badass team, right? Oh, what? It makes me look like a freak who somehow is always losing articles of clothing during rugby for reasons I still CAN'T understand (re: Carter trying to back tackle me while some of Old Meth was watching our drill except she only succeeded in pulling my shorts off)? I see. Good to know. Anyway, on to things that aren't completely mind-numbingly depressing...

Will Ferrell Short
This is hilarious, but because I'm too busy having a "life," (insert your own one here, I can't possibly care about this joke right now), everyone has probably seen it already. Whatever.

The most awesome photo ever
Enough said.

Take that, Soccer players
You may be ridiculously athletic and amazing to watch, but you cry like weak little babies. Tiny, tiny tears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ηello there! I know thіѕ iѕ
kіndа off toρic but I was wondering іf yοu κnew wherе I could find а cаptcha
рlugіn for my commеnt form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having pгoblems finding one?
Thanκs a lot!

Heгe is my wеb site: cash for cars calgary