Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Videos your ex boyfriend sends you why sir?

Because you'd go on for hours/represent the crushing reality of your life, we'd all go on for hours/represent the crushing reality of our lives together...
See how rugby songs just get you through the hard times? Or at least provide you with an environment (natty light keg) in which to forget your sorrows (blackout and then drunk text message the multiple people in your phone labeled DO NOT TEXT)? Nice. Let's commence.

Great Try
Normally I wouldn't want to post this, because it's a try being scored against All Blacks, but it's pretty good. James sent this to me, and somehow everyone in the clip (1973 game) looks exactly like Dan Crossley. Coincidence? OR DID I JUST BLOW YOUR FUCKING MIND?!?!?!!!?!?!?!

Lax pump you up video
This is a parody of James's high school lax coach, Coach Dbro. I've never seen this person in real life, but I still think this video is hilarious. So before I take a trip to negative town on how depressing this whole post is, here's the video!!! Yay Smile!!!!

PS I just watched it again and results are in. It's actually not that funny--there are really funny lines about Iraq and horses, but also a lot of long scenes of Dbro hacking away at a punching bag with an axe.

One of the results for google image search "Sophie Pollitt-Cohen"
I swear to God I did not make this up.

No comments: