Monday, January 22, 2007

"There are five drives."

While you were unpacking and moving in/movin on up, I was trying to drive Liana's car, and partaking in the greatest Wesleyan tradition of all, known by scholars as Drunkizie Mochizie. All fun and games until people start throwing ketchup.


Who are you?
So I realized I haven't posted anything about the Girls Next Door in a few days, which is entirely too long to go without them. Now you can find out which one you're the most like (Fuck yeah I got Kendra), or, for the guys/girls who like girls, which one you would "bed."


Dina, Dina, Dina, you tragic mess....JK'zzzzz love ya!!!!!!
Dina Lohan is probably my favorite celebrity mom, next to Tina Simpson. Whether she’s getting her sex-type-thing on under the table at a fancy restaurant or not being her daughter’s keeper, she is a wild ride, and you know I love me some crazies. Also that hair is just too much.


This is so upsetting
Tara Reid is copping my look. TARA FUCKING REID. I need to get a new style ASAP when that bitch is rocking a shirt as a dress, tights, and boots. Life is so difficult. And yes, I did invent this style. Kate Moss, Twiggy, fuck that.


This is also upsetting
Prada. Cellphone. What the fuck. First of all, this is so ridiculously stupid. And yes, I do own Uggs and a variety of other lovely name brand items. I'm not knocking labels, I love labels. Especially when they can be applied to people I don't really know for no real reason. I just don’t understand why Prada, of all expensive cell phones. How does being good at making fine leather goods imply being good at making phones? I guess that’s not really the point, though.


Some National Anthems
What’s outside America? A lot, apparently. What do they have to be proud of? I’m not really sure, but they do sing those anthems with pride.
Indian National Anthem
Swedish National Anthem
North Korea National Anthem
Italian National Anthem
Czech Republic National Anthem
Norway's National Anthem

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! i'm kendra too!!! although i do like putting on fun costumes and chatting with my kitty cat.

Kelsey said...

Hey! Nice blog! I am new at this whole blog thing! check mine out! just fun...! Thats what its called!