Friday, January 19, 2007

My boobs are a disability

While Jessica Simpson was complaining about her fabulous rack, and the female population of the universe was letting out a collective "boo freakedy hoo" and playing the world's tiniest violin, I was...not doing much of anything, really. Here is the product of that.

Kid gets tasered in hat-related scuffle
“It means more than just a hat,” he said. “It’s like my crown. It’s like asking a king to remove his crown.”
A man gets tasered for not taking off his hat, and HE’S the one facing jail time? Whaaaaa!?!?
Civil liberties aside, let’s discuss this for one second. Your baseball hat…and a crown. See, this is the problem with so many 20 year old boys (I know I said "man" before, but let's be real), among many things (ZING!). It’s a fucking baseball hat, possibly the most unsophisticated thing you could wear, aside from a T-shirt you got after sending in enough Camel Cash. Let us not confuse it with a crown, that would imply both power and a lot of jewels.


My Job Cares!!
This is where I work, and they were so nice to link to my blog. Check out their stuff, which has better writing, graphics, and news than this piece of crap. On second thought, don’t go there. Stay here. Please.


Mary Kate Olsen wears this Scottish toga thing
MK, Dollface, I’m going to skip over your hair and get down to what really needs to be talked about. I get it, I really do. You hooked up with some cute guy last night, and you want the whole world/campus to know about it, maybe even including that complete dick who you want nothing more than to see you looking fabulous and obviously and totally over him. But wrapping his sheets around your body for the walk of shame in that “oh this old thing? Tee hee hee! I had nothing to wear so I had to put on his bed-clothes” is neither good-looking nor tasteful. Plus, note that I said bed clothes. Not people clothes.


Posh looking for schools for her kids in LA
So PoshNBecks are relocating to America and I couldn’t be happier. Everything about them is unapologetically trashy. I love that you’d think he’d have this really deep, manly voice, but he actually speaks like a child chimney sweep. And Posh doesn’t give a fuck, she just walks around like a fake-boobied zombie, all “yeah, but you know you actually do want to look like me, plus check out these diamonds.” Which is true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to be familiar with a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I definitely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age list and last will and testament be checking back soon. Cheer check out my position as ok and let me know what you think. Thanks.