Wednesday, January 17, 2007

She Ran into my Cell Phone. She Ran into My Cell Phone Nine Times.

While Naomi Campbell was getting all cellblock/catwalk tango on us, I was finding supersweet stuff to show you all. Supersweet being a technical term for that which is awesome/incredibly real.


Scientist makes formula to explain procrastination.
I can’t believe my ex boyfriend gets a mathematical formula to explain why he writes his papers the night before they're due, but I don't get one to explain my behavior at Beta's CEO's and Secretary Ho's party (which, by the way, totally went along with the theme anyway so I don't see what everyone's problem is, especially since that guy...fuck it. Just fuck it.)


Is there anything rabbits can’t do?
They can fuck like themselves, and they can end world hunger. Insert Miss America joke here.


Travis and Shana back together.
I’m sorry. I really try, you know? I’m a hardworking intern just trying to make a good impression. I schedule people’s meetings, and I even went out in the cold to buy you guys fucking guitar hero 2 from Toys R Us. But right now, I cannot possibly give a shit about this. I’m sorry vh1, I really am. But apparently this is important news, so for those of you that do care, or just want to look at Shana’s picture to figure out how she does that smokey eye makeup thing that is so frustratingly impossible, here's the link.


Who said this about what, after an angry dispute?
“I would never ever react in that way. You guys know me, I’m a very classy person.”
OJ on not killing his wife?
Lindsay Lohan on decking Paris in the face?
My parents (bonus points if you can guess which one!) in family court circa 199--I've said too much. Just guess something.

1 comment:

juicebox said...

those monster rabbits are gonna give me nightmares. fur-real.