Thursday, January 18, 2007

Somewhere midway between Gossip Girls and War and Peace...

Is The Notebook Girls, as a noted literary scholar (read: me) once pointed out. Lindsey and I are about to go speak at the 92nd street Y (aka NBG at the 92Y for the kids), so I wanted to give you all (read: me) something to play with real quick before I leave.

Guy makes meatballs out of his liposuctioned fat.
First of all, gross.
Second of all, gross, def, vomz, maybe, but think about this—this could be like the boca-burgers of the future, because they wouldn't be meat of dead cowzie-wowzies. These would actually be real meat and maybe not taste like week old laundry.
But mainly, EATING the fat he just paid thousands of dollars to havesucked out of his ass by a tube? Are you fucking KIDDING?!


The Most Hilarious Shit of All Time.
50 million records?
Every dancing award ever?
The bitch is wasted and I love it!

Note: So a few entries ago, I might have mentioned my behavior at the CEO’s and Secretary Ho's party (read: every party at Wesleyan. I don’t know why, but something about the magical combination of everclear and “wanna see what a senior dorm room looks like?” always gets me into zany adventures!). If you watch this video of Paula Abdul wickidy-wasted on tv, you have some sort of idea of what that magical night was like.


TR Knight on Ellen
So Isiah Washington keeps trying to deny that he called TR Knight the F-Bomb, but in doing so, he just says it again! At the Golden Globes, aka the Goldie-G's, he was all "I did not call him a FAGGOT." Seriously. That is not a good way to defend yourself. As a lawyer, I would know.

Britney Spears went out for burgers with her friends and they took pictures of eachother.
So? My friends and I do this shit all the time, it's called Summerfields Late Night. Why is this news?

No comments: