Friday, February 2, 2007

Day three of the four day weekend

I'm fading, but I'm going to ride this horse into the distance like the cowboy that I am. And then shoot a whole bunch of townsfolk who had it coming.
And by fading I mean still tasting remnants of Dubra and Franzia in the back of my throat, horse I mean hangover, and boy I mean girl. No wait, boy. Anyway...

Baby Breakdancing
I usually don't like little kids that much, mainly because of the pooping and the screaming and how they are so incredibly stupid, but then again that hasn't stopped me from dating, eyyyy am I right ladies, am I right? Anyway, leaving my bitter tendencies and life of solitude aside, this shit is hilarious.


The Pony Who Liked Fun

My joke just died the most horrible death ever. I had to delete it, it stunk of that much unfunny. I could just be smelling the second half of my meatball sub that I left on the kitchen table, but I'm pretty sure it was the bad joke I just spared all of you, yes all four of you, from having to read. Point being, these old cartoons are great.


Fame, sweet fleeting fame
Thanks to Isabella and the Argus for writing about (how nobody reads) my blog. Love yall.


THIS LADY WANTS TO CUT HER OWN LEG OFF
Realness has reached a record high. Basically this lady has this disease where you want to amputate parts of your body, and she wrote a darling little piece about it under a pseudonym. She writes "my youngest child is 10 and the eldest 15, and they do not know the truth about the removal of my leg yet. I told them I had a problem back in March and have had complications since. " But when her kids read this, the kids with the MOM THAT ONLY HAS ONE LEG WHO TOLD THEM THAT SHE HAD A PROBLEM BACK IN MARCH AND HAVE HAD COMPLICATIONS SINCE, won't they put two and two together? Probably not.

No comments: