Tuesday, May 1, 2007

If you Olin like a champ...

Go on write that paper...off...ah fuck it.

OMG GIRLLLL NO YOU DID NOT
OK as you may or may not know, I love Rich Eisen. He's like the hot dad your best friend never had. Anyway, this girl wanted to send him some hot pictures of her in a bikini, but she sent it to the email address that he shares with wifey! What a merry mix up!!!!!!!! This reminds me of the time I sent an email to Julia telling her what a whore Lindsey is but then I sent it to contact@thenotebookgirls.com, instead of jbaskin@Washu.edu, and now Lindsey and I don't speak anymore. Good times. Here's Rich's story.

My dad is going to go nuts over this
If anyone knows their Komedy with a capital K, they know that anything+a monkey equals funny (unless it's a vast spreading virus, in which case you just get what happened in Outbreak, and that shit was not funny). And now, for your viewing pleasure, here is a monkey riding on the back of a dog. You may die now.

No comments: